Wednesday, June 11, 2008

May 14th, 2008 Show

Song / Album / Artist / @ = new

Expectations/Tigermilk/Belle & Sebastian
Ce Jeu/Pop-Up/Yelle @
Dancefloors/It Still Moves/My Morning Jacket
Vermillion/One Day I'll Be on Time/The Album Leaf
Day too Soon/Some People Have Real Problems/Sia @
Airwar/Crystal Castles/Crystal Castles @
Dark Moves of Love/Saturdays = Youth/M83 @
Lex/Classics/Ratatat
Untitled 4/ () /Sigur Rós
The Catch/Chemical Friends/N.lannon
Plus d'hiver/Les Retrouvailles/Yann Tiersen
Introducing Angels/Trouble in Dreams/Destroyer @
Fancy Footwork/Fancy Footwork/Chromeo @
Only This Moment/The Understanding/Röyksopp
Shut Up and Let Me Go/The Ting Tings/The Ting Tings @
Out of Touch/Greatest Hits/Hall & Oates
I Would Die 4 U/The Very Best of.../Prince
Don't Stop Believin'/Greatest Hits/Journey
I'm Not Gonna Teach.../Wizard of Ahhhs/Black Kids
See a Penny, Pick It up/I Believe In You, Your Magic is Real/Y.A.C.H.T.
I Lied/Map of What Is Effortless/Telefon Tel Aviv
L.E.S. Artistes/Santogold/Santogold @
Friday I'm In Love/Wish/The Cure
The Moon/The Greatest/Cat Power
Music is Math/Geogaddi/Boards of Canada
Little Atomic Bomb/Laughing With the Gods/Charles Bukowski (audio poem)

No comments: